You are ready to list your home for sale and then you look around.. What to do? Should you spend time and money to fix your home or sell your home as is?
Licensed Broker and General Contractor
Consulting with Jim Heaney as a licensed real estate broker and Chicago licensed general contractor will provide you with a fix or sell home evaluation before you list your home with a real estate broker.
Most times a fix or sell home scope of work is repairing small items which will make your home sell quicker. An insightful fix or sell your home plan will assure your home sells quickly.
For a free fix or sell home evaluation call Jim Heaney at 312-282-0305 or email email@example.com
Fix Or Sell Home Checklist
1. At Properties licensed broker Jim Heaney learns client’s needs, and performs comparable market analysis and value based on sales comparison’s in the area.
2. Jim Heaney and client determine repairs and costs to maximize profits when sale is completed.
3. Jim Heaney presents scope of work contract and start and projected completion date of repairs.
4. Repair contract and listing agreement are signed.
5. Home staged, professionally photography and listed on MLS.
6. Jim Heaney has open house and lists home on premium websites (Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia)
7. Client accepts offer and escrow process begins and home sale profits are dispersed to homeowner at closing.